Poker continues to be one of America's fastest growing sports.
Since Chris Moneymaker won the WSOP in 2003 the sport has exploded in growth. With more and more competitors going to Vegas each year to compete in the WSOP, or those playing nationally on the WSOP and World Poker Tour Circuit, I find that local poker rooms are clamoring to attract the growing pool of players.
Traveling the U.S. in an RV has made participating in these tours as well as state championships and individual classics much more easy. I’ve sweated out hundreds of tournaments and events, but for the most part, I just like to play. Though, there are some stops in between that can make it challenging to find places to play just a simple game of poker.
Hopefully these reviews will allow you to find a room that meets your needs.
Hope to see you on the felt !
Points for Poker Rooms are scored as follows:
- Room Size (0-1.5 points)
- 00 - 10 Tables = 0.214 Points
- 11 - 20 Tables = 0.429 Points
- 21 - 30 Tables = 0.643 Points
- 31 - 40 Tables = 0.857 Points
- 41 - 50 Tables = 1.071 Points
- 51 - 60 Tables = 1.286 Points
- > 60 Tables = 1.5 Points
- Cash Game Selection (0-1.5 points)
- NLHE = 0 - 0.45 Points
- LHE = 0 - 0.30 Points
- Stud = 0.15 Points
- Omaha H/L = 0.30 Points
- PLO = 0.15 Points
- Mixed Games = 0.15 Points
- Amenities (0-1.5 points)
- Chair Comfort = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Temperature = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Lighting = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Room Between Tables = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Floor People = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- TV Viewing = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Noise = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Chip Quality = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Chip Cleanliness = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Average Wait Time = 0.03 - 0.15 Points
- Food / Drink (0-0.5 points)
- Food Served at Tables = 0.25 Points
- Drink Holders in Rail = 0.25 Points
- Drinks on Table = 0.25 Points (if no drink holders in Rail)
- Total Park Score (0-5 points)